Trash & Recycle
Texas Pride Disposal
PO Box 1186
Rosenberg, TX 77471
- Monday- Thursday: 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Phone: (281) 342-8178
Garbage Collection Service Guidelines
Curbside Garbage Service
- Collection every Monday and Thursday. Please have container curbside by 7:00 a.m.
- Texas Pride Disposal will provide each household with a trash cart. Overflow may be placed in old cans or bags. Additional, lost, or stolen carts can be purchased or replaced by contacting Texas Pride.
- Waste should be placed in cart, personal trash cans between 20 and 96 gallons and under 50 pounds, or sturdy bags not exceeding 50 pounds. Waste should be placed curbside.
- Yard waste should be bagged or placed in cans not exceeding 50 pounds. Bagged yard waste should be placed curbside next to cart. Branches should be placed curbside in bundles measuring no more than 4′ x 4′ x 4′ and under 50 pounds. Limit 8 bundles per service day.
Bulk Trash Collection
- Collection every Monday and Thursday. Texas Pride Disposal will collect two heavy trash/bulk items per service day.
- Items include furniture, appliances, carpeting (tied and bundled), fencing (nails removed, tied and bundled under 4′ in length), and other items not disposed of regularly. Items should be curbside.
- The following items cannot be collected: dirt, rocks, brick, concrete, liquid paints, fuels, oils, tires, pesticides, fertilizer, and batteries. Please contact us to discuss solutions for proper disposal of these items.
Recycling Collection Service Guidelines
Curbside Recycling Service
- Collection every Monday. Have your recyclables ready by 7:00 AM.
- Place all your recyclables LOOSE in the cart provided by Texas Pride Disposal. Overflow material may be placed in old recycling bins, bags, boxes, or containers clearly labeled RECYCLE. Additional recycling carts can be purchased from Texas Pride. Recycle stickers for personal containers can be purchased for $5.00.
In the event that your service day falls on a holiday, collection will occur on the next collection day following the holiday.
Texas Pride Disposal reserves the right to add, delete or change holidays; and will notify residents of any such alteration to the holidays at least thirty (30) days in advance.
- New Year’s Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day